A Global Recruitment Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their expanding West End based team.
Reporting to the Director of Credit and Billing , this position is a member of the Credit & Collections team who are responsible for driving continuous process and performance improvements for your debtor's ledger. The position will develop and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers whilst adhering to standard processes, procedures and policies. Your main duties as a Credit Controller will include:
- Take full ownership of and responsibility for a portfolio of customers, managing the full collection cycle including payment plans, stop supplies, dispute management and ensuring customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Ensure activities are targeted at maximising cash collection and reducing overdue debt
- Work with cross functions and account managers within the business to ensure invoice disputes are proactively recorded and resolved in a timely manner
- Foster effective team work between the team and cross functional teams
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 1-3 years previous credit control experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite i.e. advanced excel, power point etc.
- A solid understanding of account reconciliations
- Working knowledge of SUN would be beneficial
If you're an experienced Credit Controller and looking for a career in a fast paced Recruitment Consultancy then please don't hesitate to apply.