Business Development Manager - New SaaS Start-Up
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + £70K OTE (Uncapped) + benefits
About The Business Intelligence Company
Fantastic new opportunity with a fast growth technology SaaS client who are making their mark within the business intelligence space. Our client have an innovative new platform designed for delivering high quality media and PR information. Already they have an excellent track record within the PR information and medial intelligence space as their founders and senior team members provide a wealth knowledge within this remit.
Currently they work with the likes of GSK, Ranstadt and Volkswagen in delivering them with top quality PR news and business intelligence - they're looking to keep this calibre of clients moving forwards as they look to fast growth their business model and expand internationally.
About The Business Development Manager Role
As the Business Development Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established business intelligence environment. It's a great opportunity for you to get the experience to work with some prestigious clients and become an ambassador for the business early on with its stages of growth.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Prospect and outline key areas of remit for new business acquisition, typically done via client meetings, networking events, warm/ cold calls etc.
- Building effective and primary relationships with key decision makers within the PR and Marketing industry
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Director and European MD to advise on all aspects of sales and brand insights to develop new revenue streams
If you are currently in a business intelligence, PR information, business information, SaaS (Software as a Service) role or are currently working as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, New Business Developer this is the ideal next step in your SaaS career within the business intelligence space.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager:
- Proven track record of sales success - ideally selling a SaaS/ Technology led sale
- Experience in selling into senior PR professionals, Marketing Professionals
- Ideally has a network or list of contacts they can effectively utilise with immediate effect
- Preferably degree educated
- Self-motivated with a hunger and passion to succeed
The Business Development Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and £70,000 OTE in addition with company benefits.
For more information about the Business Development Manager role and to apply send your CV now.
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.