Construction Operations Administrator:
Construction Operations Administrator: Basic: 25-30k plus bonuses
Head Office Location (place of work) New Southgate.
Working hours Monday to Friday 8-5
My client specialises in both commercial and residential (most of which fall within the luxury sector).
They require a Construction Operations Administrator to join their team, to grow and develop alongside the very successful business.
Construction Operations Administrator Requirements:
- Must have worked in either the construction or property development industry
- Have a good understanding of construction materials
- Ideally live at a commutable distance to the office in New Southgate
- Strong Excel skills
- Well spoken, excellent telephone manner and professional email etiquette
Construction Operations Administrator job summary:
- Ordering of building materials
- Undertaking basic estimating and tenders
- Manage the tender process and updating the online process flow and paper files
- Assist the project managers with the management of projects
- Manage purchase invoices for each project and filing
- Booking and scheduling of jobs
- Maintain weekly time sheets across all live projects
- Assume general office administration duties
This is a fantastic company to work for with excellent growth opportunities. If you think you have the skills required, please email across your CV now!
Please note that due to the number of applications received, we can only reply to successful applicants. Key words: Construction Operations Administrator , Construction Operations Administrator