This is a fantastic opportunity to become the Financial Controller of a medium sized manufacturing company, part of a large international Parent company.
Our Client is a medium sized manufacturing site that is part of a largin international group. The business is very well established that has an attractive growth plan over the next 3 years.
As the Financial Controller, you will oversee the day to day running of the Finance function. Reporting into the Finance Director on-site, supporting on any key projects. This is a broad finance role that will include overseeing both Management and Financial Accounting teams.
- Oversee the Finance Team of up to 6 people, responsible for delivering the Month End P&L Accounts, monthly Management Accounts, Forecasting, and Budgeting Process.
- Attend and drive Operations Meetings to assist other areas of the business and to look at ways to improve business performance.
- Provide key analysis and KPI reporting on a monthly basis
- Oversee the team and support the Cash Flow Forecasting, Statutory Accounts, Year End Accounts, Ledgers, Treasury, and Tax reporting.
- Managing the Audit process.
The successful candidate will be professionally Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a broad Accounting role with leadership experience.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong technical background of financial accounting and had experience of value-add areas such as operational accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and KPI analysis.
It would be preferable but not essential that the successful candidate comes from a manufacturing background and operated within an ERP System environment (ideally Hyperion or SAP) .
£50,000 Basic Salary + 10 % Bonus.