CO Store Manager
Store Manager wanted for a well known High Street Fashion Store
We would like to make you aware of a live job vacancy that might be of interest to you.
An amazing opportunity has popped up for an experienced store manager to join a well known high street fashion brand flagship store based in Central London. As a store manager you will provide leadership and direction to the entire store team. You will oversee all aspects of store performance through sales management, operational and personnel functions, as well as the store vm and environment. You will implement new strategies and to not be shy to make a big difference.
- Utilise strong decision making skills and discretion to establish business objectives and strategies
- Create and foster a culture that ensures the customer is the focus of all activities
- Oversee and maximise store volume and profit in accordance with store/company goals through excellent staffing, superb customer service and attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Address poor performance by initiating and administering corrective action for all store employees
- Deliver annual performance reviews for team to promote progress and result against key targets
- Plan and promote the daily schedule of employees and the business which can include interviews, hires, schedules, and disciplines employees
- Develop and maintain network contacts to source candidates and develop recruiting strategies
- Spend at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty tasks
What you'll need to succeed
- To have an extensive amount of experience in store management
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, and training, sales generation, strategic planning, authentic customer service, communication, conflict resolution, business acumen, time management, POS terminals, and general retail software proficiency
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- College degree and/or relevant retail work experience preferred.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
If you see this role to be a perfect fit for you then apply by forwarding your most up-to-date CV!
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.