Teacher of ICT
Do you have a passion for IT? We are seeking an inspirational, dynamic and industrious teacher of ICT for an exciting new challenge from September 2017. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our client's ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Our client is a medium sized 6th Form College in South Essex and they are looking to recruit a qualified teacher to teach A Level and BTEC ICT.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and preparing courses and lessons, including schemes of work and you should have:
- Experience of teaching ICT.
- The ability to effectively communicate and engage with students.
- The ability to prepare lessons in line with the needs of the students and curriculum area schemes of work.
- A commitment to a student centred and inclusive approach to learning.
- The ability to provide good quality teaching, learning, assessment and support that meets the needs of your students.
Previous knowledge and experience of teaching Computer Science is desirable, and an enthusiasm to engage with Continuing Professional Development is essential.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing CPD with a comprehensive schedule of training days.
This is a permanent position to start in September 2017.
Please send you CV to Greg Burns. Greg is our dedicated FE specialist and will be happy to guide through each step of the process, from application to helping you settle into your new role.