Graduate Media Sales Executive, print & digital advertising sales.
Our client is a very successful international publishing company that publishes consumer and business magazines and digital editions that are distributed with the UK's national press and through their own websites.
They are looking for three Sales Executives to join their fun and lively London office in the West End (Central London)
The role involves selling print and digital advertising space to key clients and top UK corporate companies, plus depending on each campaign, international clients too - through selling over the phone and at face to face sales meetings. This is commercial role and your first responsibility is to meet and exceed revenue targets.
In addition you will be responsible for all aspects of commercial activity associated with ensuring the delivery of high quality and profitable reports for publication;
- Liaising with the editorial teams, key opinion leaders, influencers and organisations,
- Researching your own niche content marketing campaign and developing the sales story
- Presenting and pitching advertising opportunities
- Securing sponsorship and distribution partners
- Planning the magazine layout.
- Developing digital advertising revenue streams and social media marketing.
So lots of responsibility, opportunity and rewards, with access to a fantastic uncapped commission scheme, where you can expect to earn between £35k - £40k in year first year. Plus you will receive excellent sales training, from direct coaching and guidance to weekly sales training.
The ideal candidate will have some b2b sales experience ( for example, telesales, part of your university's alumni telephone fundraising team, sports club membership sales or PR experience)
- Results driven, motivated and passionate about sales
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills - ability to interact with a diverse range of people
- Resourceful, self-motivated, competitive and ambitious
- Must be able to work autonomously and take initiative
- Good time management skills
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Enjoy working to sales targets
- Great academic record, strong analytical skills, high achievers
Salary: £20k basic plus uncapped commission (OTE £35k - £40k)
If you would like to be considered for this brilliant opportunity please submit your CV today or contact Caroline for more information.
SW6 recruit in to: Graduate Media Sales, Graduate Digital Sales, Graduate Creative Sales, Graduate Creative Solutions, Graduate Information Sales, Graduate Advertising Sales, Graduate Programmatic Sales, Graduate Online Advertising Sales, Graduate Conference Sales, Graduate Sponsorship Sales, Graduate Exhibition Sales, Graduate Software Sales, Graduate Technology Sales, Graduate Subscription Sales, Print, Digital, OOH, Broadcast, Video, Mobile, Content Marketing, Native Advertising, Ad Tech, Creative Solutions, Software Sales, Recruitment Advertising Sales, Agency Sales, Business Intelligence Sales, Publishing
We typically place people into the following positions: Graduate Sales Executive, Trainee Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Media Sales Executive, Digital Sales Executive, Classified Sales Executive, Display Sales Executive, Agency Sales Executive, Account Executive, Account Manager, Project Manager, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager