Mortgage Advisor - Brighton
Want to earn your worth from warm leads and full administrative back up?
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum OTE £60,000 - £100,000 + Car
Hours: 5 days per week including a Saturday
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 30 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Here at Cubitt & West we are looking for a Mortgage Advisor to work in the wonderful cosmopolitan Brighton area. Warm leads are readily available from our team of estate agents and with the City being a property hotspot, you will never be short of business to write. Full administrative back up is also provided so this allows you to get on with what you do best and that is deal with customers.
Duties will include:
- To "Out Passion" our customers at every opportunity.
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the Branch Manager
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products
We need you to be:
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Great at building relationships with customers
- CEMAP 1 minimum (or equivalent) qualified
- Full driving license
We are passionate about our business at Arun Estates and work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best possible service at all times. Brighton is a fantastic market place and a lovely City to work in, so if you are already a Mortgage Advisor (or just recently qualified) and want to really earn your worth, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply now in complete confidence.