Performance Media Manager
Paid Social Manager
Salary = up to £40k + benefits
A dynamic full-service media agency are looking for a Performance Media Manager to join the team. The position is open due to growth within the agency, and the Performance Media Manager will work with some incredible clients in verticals such as retail and telecoms.
As a Performance Media Manager, you will take charge of the PPC and SEO aspects of the client's digital strategy, and collaborate with them regularly to monitor their performance across the different channels. The Performance Media Manager position is ideal for someone with a strong foundation within digital channels such as PPC, SEO, paid social, display etc. looking to go into a full-service agency, and be within a client-facing role. The agency is based in the heart of Central London, and offers excellent benefits.
About The Role:
- Interacting and building relationships with the client on a regular basis and taking the lead on digital elements of their campaigns, across channels such as PPC, SEO and Paid Social
- Supporting the Digital Account Director with new business pitches
- Developing and supporting a team, and making sure they deliver according to client requirements
- You will have proven experience in PPC and SEO within the agency environment
- You will have experience with managing client relationships
- Excellent communication and analytical skills is a must!
Interested? Do not miss out on this unique opportunity! Apply today by sending your CV - please not all application are made in confidence. Feel free to contact me directly on: .
We are also working on a variety of roles within Digital Performance; get in touch with me to hear more about our opportunities.