Key Stage 2 NQT
Key Stage 2 Primary NQT's required from September 2017 - Lincolnshire
Are you looking to secure your first permanent teaching job? Would like to join a supportive, well run school with outstanding leadership? If so we can help!
We are looking for newly-qualified Key Stage 2 primary teachers for a Multi Academy in Northeast Lincolnshire. If you are finishing off your teaching qualification and looking for your first teaching position, please read on!
A comprehensive package of benefits include:
- Part of a high performing Multi-Academy Trust, with 'Good' to 'Outstanding' schools
- No behaviour issues - teachers can get on with the business of teaching
- Well resourced, including state-of-art equipment throughout all schools
- Accelerated career progression based on performance - fast track to leadership for high performing candidates
- Low staff turnover
- Beautiful location - relatively low living costs
- Pastoral support for all new teachers
- Superb induction support
- Support and guidance around OFSTED inspection process
More schools then ever are turning to ITN Mark Education to help them recruit the best permanent teaching staff; so you will not find this vacancy advertised online or in the TES.
The ideal applicant will:
- Be in the process of gaining primary teaching QTS
- Plan and deliver good lessons using appropriate resources
- Have Good to Outstanding behaviour management
- Overcome obstacles when faced in difficult situations
- Handle stressful situations patiently and calmly
- Communicate effectively with teachers, parents and other agencies
- Adapt to school routine due to unforeseen circumstances
To find out more about this great opportunity, please get in contact today.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.