Property Aftersales Coordinator £23,000 - £26,000 Experience Required
Our prestigious client based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit an Aftersales Co- Coordinator to join their expanding Customer Care Team. This role is based on growth within the company and you will be working within a long established, fast paced and successful office.
Offering a competitive salary, our client is looking for a dynamic and driven individual.
If you have experience of working within a similar role and you are looking for a new challenge - this is the role for you!
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with remedial works and repairs
- Assessing all queries received post completion
- Follow up with contractors and clients after remedial works carried out
- Response times to be adhered to
- Liaising with the Handover Team to ensure defects addressed efficiently
- Updating of in house database of all works carried out
- Escalating any client complaints as required
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of CRM
- Creating and maintaining database systems
Mon - Fri - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm (30 mins lunch)
£ £23,000 - 26,000 dependent on experience
23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.