The Planning Manager will control, manage and guide the planning team and systems accordingly in order for the business to fulfil their customer requirements in full, via the most cost effective and efficient means possible.
Our client are a UK leading food manufacturer based in the Kingston Upon Hull area. They have an excellent reputation for producing quality products, and continue to grow despite a operating in a challenging environment.
The role of Planning Manager will entail the following:
- To review sales order and forecast data and set the 21 day planning parameters for the Schedulers, providing longer term direction to the business.
- Ensure all new products / amends are correctly setup, signed off and pulling through the planning and other business systems.
- Ensure all raw material supplier parameters, pricing, and lead time agreements are in place to support the Material Scheduler.
- Attend daily production meetings to report on plans.
The Planning Manager will have:
- Proven planning experience within an FMCG / food manufacturing environment.
- Strong Excel and ERP working knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- A positive flexible attitude to work.
- An ability to lead a team.
£35-40k plus bens