We are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join a professional and well-established company in Ipswich.
The role will be joining a small team who report directly to the Finance Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Controlling and monitoring an assigned range of accounts within the ledgers
- Weekly collation of Age Debt report
- Cash Collection - telephone/email
- Account reconciliations
- Statements - issuing weekly statements to high priority customers
- Supplying copy invoices/supporting paper as required
- Statement run - Mid month and end of month, reviewing each account for issue
- Issue monthly stop list
- Weekly review of accounts exceeding credit terms
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, accurate data entry ability, and previous Credit Control experience. You will be used to working alone or in a small team, and be able to get results.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.