Digital Account Executive
Digital Account Executive (Digital Communications)
A Digital Account Executive / Digital Communications Exec is needed to join a leading digital communications agency based in Shoreditch. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Account Executive / Digital Communications Exec to progress their career managing digital projects for a portfolio of leading brands in the UK and Ireland.
With over 2000 global clients, 500 staff and offices across Europe, North America and Asia – Pacific, this innovative digital communications company has been leading the way delivering highly effective digital experiences, for the world's largest companies. Due to a period of exciting growth they are now seeking a Digital Account Executive / Digital Communications Exec to join their talented team.
Joining as a Digital Account Executive / Digital Communications Executive you will be responsible for delivering the day-to-day management of your client's digital estate (website, social, tools and feeds, webcasting, video, apps). Whether you are being the key point of contact for the client, internal teams and third parties; training the client on the dashboard and CMS; attending client meetings; maintaining, monitoring or reporting on digital projects, it will be your excellent client facing and technical skills that ensure outstanding projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Our client's products range from digitalising the investor story to a webcast, utilising annual report content or providing latest share prices. They develop innovative solutions that influence perception and enhance the brand and reputation of their clients.
To qualify... You should be a Digital Account Executive / Digital Communications Executive / Senior Account Exec / AM / Client Services Executive / Digital Project Manager / Digital AM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Client facing experience in a digital environment;
- Good knowledge of various CMS and technical platforms (such as Sitecore and Drupal);
- You are comfortable with complex backend work and discussing HTML, CSS and associated terminology;
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure and to deadline;
- You are a strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are conscious about quality with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent Telephone and skype client facing skills.
Some knowledge of Investor Relations and the processes and roles involved with financial reporting and regulations would be advantageous.
In return the Digital Account Executive / Digital Communications Executive can expect excellent benefits (25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme & more) and a culture that is fast paced, ambitious, and social. Get in touch.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)