Office Manager - Customer Service / Administration
Office Manager - (Customer Service / Administration)
We are seeking a sociable, driven and organised Office Manager / Administrator / Customer Service Manager to manage the customer service and admin function for a fast growing entrepreneurial business near Clapham Common. Expect an exciting and varied role that will see you involved in customer service, accounts, marketing, exhibitions, the running of the warehouse and more.
Recognised as the number one UK resource and supplier of air filtration products, our client has built their reputation on providing the very best products on the market alongside independent, well informed, trusted, market leading information. They are now seeking a proactive Office Manager / Administrator / Customer Service Manager who has a talent for identifying and solving problems and enjoys interacting with clients.
Joining a fantastic team the Office Manager / Administrator / Customer Service Manager will be at the forefront of customer, supplier and partner interaction. On a day-to-day basis expect to answer customer queries, prepare receipts, invoices and stock inventory, track payments, organise exhibitions & trade shows, assist the marketing manager and anything else necessary to ensure the smooth running of this innovative firm.
To qualify. You should be an Office Manager / Administrator / Office Administrator / Customer Service Manager / Customer Service Exec / Admin Assistant / Personal Assistant / PA / Junior Office Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar customer service / office management role;
- You are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial and positive attitude;
- Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to go above and beyond to get things done;
- Experience with MS Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- A bright and engaging personality with a proactive and flexible attitude.
Working in a fast-paced, buzzing, social environment (movie night / Friday brunch meetings), the Office Manager / Administrator / Customer Service Manager will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done - thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of a great team. Get in touch...
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Supply Chain & Logistics Accountancy jobs in London (South)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Supply Chain & Logistics Engineering jobs in London (South)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Supply Chain & Logistics Marketing & PR jobs in London (South)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Supply Chain & Logistics Retail jobs in London (South)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Supply Chain & Logistics Travel, Leisure & Tourism jobs in London (South)