Trainee Finance Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Finance Recruitment Consultant
- One of the largest and most experienced Finance recruitment companies in the world.
- Established in 1987 it has offices in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, New York and Singapore.
- They are recognised as the market leading organisation in recruiting Corporate Level Finance Professionals into leading Financial Services Firms for 30 years.
- Their team make placements at all levels from newly junior accountants, Financial Analysts and Consultants up to CEO’s and Board of Director level with huge blue-chip multinationals and global investment banks, to boutique businesses and start-ups.
- With over 500 recruitment consultants operating around the world they are now looking to expand their London office.
- The team focuses on London but is also active throughout Europe, America and Asia.
- The role is to provide specialist recruitment support to consultants and the management team.
- You will identify and generate candidates for the consultants to represent.
- Working to understand and meet the needs of both client and candidate while maintaining the highest level of service is central to the process.
- You will be developing the candidate database through telephone and web based research.
- Cold calling potential candidates and helping with the interview process is a major part of the role
- You will be intelligent, professional and have excellent persuasive communication skills.
- You will ideally have at least a 2:2 in your Degree from one of the Top 20 Universities, and A’s and B’s at A- Level.
- This is a sales role within the Finance sector, so sales and commercial office based experience is a huge advantage.
- Finance backgrounds, Financially related degrees and Newly Accountants are highly desirable.
- This is a commission driven sales role in lively, energetic corporate office environment.
- You will be a money driven, career focused and competitive individual to achieve the greatest success in this role.
- Base salary £20k - £25k, dependant on previous experience and success in those roles.
- An attractive bonus package: First year OTE can be in excess of £40k. There are also fantastic monthly reward schemes which include holidays, meals, and days out
If you're interested in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply below and we will be in touch
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.