Contracting/Rates Co-ordinator-Hotels/Hospitality background -
An International Travel Group seeks an experienced person from the contracting and managing rates area within Travel/Hospitality, in an Adminstrative Assistant / Business Coordinator supporting the Head of Purchasing to the Contracts and Purchasing Department, to provide support to the Division Manager and to the Regional Management Team when required.
The Contracts and Purchasing team are responsible for sourcing the European Hotel product for both its group and individual leisure segments. This involves contracting and managing rates, availability and general terms and conditions with hotels.
- Strong administration support
- Deal with Supplier and Inter department /internal matters
- Maintain data bases by collating figures and generating reports
- Provide support with projects
- Assist with the administration and coordination of Ad hoc projects
- Manage and communicate business information to managers and employees
- Provide support with processing of business trip expense claims
- Assist with hotel contract loading/inventory management when required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail and also able to prioritise tasks whilst working under pressure
- Professional attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and administration skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team at all levels
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications with an advanced level in Excel, data analysis and graphs.
- Experience within travel industry/hotels or hospitality