Working for an International client with a passion for delivering a first class service and the opportunity to develop your skills into a sucessful career
The client - International Technology client with a vibrant and inspirational atmosphere, a large portfolio of buildings across the world with a large campus in London.
The Floor Coordinator will work as part of the overall Facilities Team, with responsibility for ensuring with the smooth running of the on-site meeting & event facilities, and checking the quality of facilities provided at our client’s new London site.
- Be aware at all times of the IT systems, 100% familiar with all planned meetings and events in the space.
- Provide timely, accurate & personalized support to enquiries.
- Effectively liaise with team for the meeting set-ups by ensuring that communication is optimum as to avoid any operational issues.
- Convey relevant feedback to line manager when appropriate.
- Set up and maintain professional relationship with local suppliers
- Manage meeting room furniture and equipment. Making recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain adequate stock of all Meeting Room related items for all floors above the ground floor.
- Liaison with Reception team for external visitor experience improvements
- Liaison with Customers for special requirements
- Be the first point of call on the meeting centre floor
- Work with the logistics team to ensure all room sets up are configured correctly overnight
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience of supervision within a high profile corporate environment
- Previous hospitality and meetings & events experience is desirable
- Track record in customer service