Business Development Manager - Electrical Wholesale
Business Development Manager - B2B Electrical Products - Newcastle
Join the Newcastle location of a leading wholesale electronics distribution business, part of a group of companies with a turnover in excess of £600m. They are a key supplier of electrical products to big name companies in industry and trade throughout the UK and boast an outstanding reputation for the excellent customer service they provide.
Following continued growth in the business, they are looking to expand their team in the Newcastle location. We are looking for an outgoing, confident and results-orientated individual to join their vibrant team and progress within the group.
What's in it for me?
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and driven individual looking for a sales career within a company with excellent prospects in the Electrical Wholesale industry.
Joining as a Business Development Manager, you will receive an initial starting salary of £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience, plus an extremely lucrative annual profit share bonus, laptop, mobile phone, contributory pension scheme and a company car.
What will I be doing?
Initially, you will learn about all aspects of the business and how they operate, from finance, logistics, sales and marketing to give you a good grounding in what they do. You will then be trained up to become a Sales Manager, working with our key accounts and suppliers to generate more sales and profit for the business.
Key responsibilities (after training period):
- Generating Sales Promotions
- Proactive selling to current customer base
- Lead generation
- Commercial business development
- Holding Supplier meetings
- Managing the full sales life cycle
- Working as part of a successful team
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity with a market-leading business, the opportunity to use your excellent people skills in a B2B sales and customer service environment and you are enthusiastic, positive, driven and want to make an impact, you might just be the person we are looking for.
- 2+ Years' experience in preferably a Lighting, Electrical Wholesale, Merchant or Distribution background. Must have at least 3+ years Business Development or Sales background in any form of a Sales environment.
- Able to communicate/ build relationships with not only customers but suppliers and internal teams
- High level of personal standards
- Full and Clean UK Driving License
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel
If you want to progress your career, join an industry recognisedbusiness who are part of a major group and think you have what it takes, then don't miss out, apply today!