Working for an International client with a passion for delivering a first class service and the opportunity to develop your skills into a sucessful career
The client - International Technology client with a vibrant and inspirational atmosphere, a large portfolio of buildings across the world with a large campus in London.
The building technician is responsible for managing the day to day helpdesk requests, reactive moves & churns. As handyman role support the receptionist the person must also demonstrate a high level of security awareness at all times and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
- Dealing with helpdesk request & answering Trouble tickets
- Assist with Post room duties & receipt of parcels.
- Assist IT-support with loading and unloading of IT equipment and new hire set up IT equipment on desks.
- Small works, Painting, locks, handles, door closers, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, deliveries & collections.
- Assist Security on occasion.
- General Janitorial duties, unblocking toilets, rubbish removal etc.
- Replace defective light bulbs
- Internal Moves & Churns
- Understand and comply with site Health & safety requirements at all times & work in a safe manner
- Able to carry out Risk assessments relevant to the task
- Carry Building fabric audits
- Collate utility metre reading - monthly
Key Skills & Qualifications:
Minimum 3 years’ experience to include good DIY skills with some carpentry skills. Basic electrical knowledge