Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Location: Various - North West, North East, Surrey, Dorset and Hampshire, London, Midlands
Salary: £24-£30k p.a. + commission & bonus (dependent on experience)
Working Hours: Full Time Positions Available
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join a fast paced and energetic team that is expanding quickly in the UK Professional Hair Industry.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager within the Hair Industry to join our successful sales team at British Hair
British Hair was created with the professional hairdresser in mind. Formulated and created by hairdressers for hairdressers. The range consists of a comprehensive portfolio of shampoo, conditioners, styling and finishing products. A unique position in the market, with extraordinary growth the brand has seen fast expansion with an exciting brand re-launch and launch of a new male grooming portfolio, the company see dynamic growth potential.
This role will offer you the opportunity to make your mark in a vibrant and exciting industry. You will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of accounts, as well as winning new business within your territory. You will be responsible for building strong long-term relationships with your existing accounts as well as building relationships with prospective accounts in order to achieve new business and help you exceed realistic company targets.
- Manage existing customer portfolio
- Win new business
- Achieve targets
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting relationships with your accounts
- Identify and implement opportunities to help increase business
- Carry out Product Knowledge training with your accounts
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience within the Hair Industry either in a sales role or as a hairdresser is highly advantageous
- Good negotiating and communication skills
- Self motivated, able to manage and develop a client portfolio
- Highly organized & flexible
- Good communication skills
- Prepared to travel
WHAT CAN BRITISH HAIR OFFER YOU:
- A positive working environment
- Excellent training & development
- Excellent Benefits & Salary
- Car / Car Allowance
- Paid Holiday
- The opportunity to work with Industry leader
If you are ready for a new challenge and are interested in this role, please apply with a covering letter.