Assistant Manager - Electrical Wholesale
Assistant Branch Manager - Electrical Wholesale - Orpington
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Branch Manager in Orpington on behalf of a market-leading group of wholesale and distribution businesses.
We are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager with experience in the electrical wholesale sector who is looking for either the next step up in their career or a new challenge. If you have experience of trade counter sales, internal sales, buying or indeed if you are a current Assistant Branch Manager, we would very much like to hear from you.
We are also looking to hear from anyone with electrical wholesale experience who would like to join a market-leading group, as there are potentially other roles available, so please do apply, whatever level of electrical wholesale experience you may have.
What is in it for you?
- An exciting role where you will be overseeing the day-to-day running of the branch
- You will be involved in buying, internal sales and trade counter sales, as well as ensuring the branch and staff members are operating effectively at all times
- A competitive basic starting salary of up to £26,000
- Uncapped bonus potential - the group really believe in rewarding hard work
- The support and buying power of a large and very reputable electrical wholesale group
- Mentoring, support and continued professional development from the group
- A rewarding career, not just a job, with a group who really value and look after their employees
- Opportunities to progress within the group to a more senior role - they are very much looking to further grow the business through the opening of new location
About the company
This market leading group has a division with an existing strong network of around 25 locations in and around the South East and London, they are specialists when it comes to the distribution and sale of a wide range of branded electrical and lighting products. The business has a great reputation within electrical wholesale and in total they have been trading for over 70 years. They are currently in the process of developing and further growing the business across the South East and London, as such, there are excellent opportunities for progression within the company and the wider group.
- A basic starting salary of up to £26,000 which is supplemented by a lucrative and uncapped annual bonus linked to your performance and that of your branch
- Optional membership of an outstanding pension scheme
Progress your career today by submitting your CV and a covering letter to Bridgewater Resources UK.
If you have any questions about this opportunity or would like to learn more about the wide range of electrical wholesale opportunities we have available through the South East and London please contact James Downing.