Digital Marketing Executive
My Guildford based client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in developing and overseeing all marketing strategies and campaigns.
This is a 12 week temporary role with the possibility of becoming a permanent role.
It is the newly appointed Digital Marketing Executives duty to do the following:
· Assist in implementing and the marketing strategy
· Work with a designer to design a brochure and associated media
· Maintain and develop brand awareness throughout the industry through campaigns
· Update a Word press, websites or create a new websites in HTML
· Update Social Media
· Work with a magazine to prepare industry adverts
· To analyse results from all campaigns and report on the statistics
· Manage all social media and online platforms including the company website
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will need the following experience and qualifications:
· A degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a relative field
· The ability to manage various marketing campaigns
· Experience in Word Press and creating Websites in HTML
If you have the above experience and you're ready for a new and exciting challenge please call Elle Morgan on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.