Software Implementation Consultant- FMS/HRIS/Payroll, ERP exp.
Software Implementation Consultant - FMS/HRIS/Payroll ERP background
- Role: Software Implementation Consultant - Enterprise FMS/HRIS/Payroll ERP background
- (All levels of experience considered)
- Salary: up to £60,000 + Bonus, Car Allowance, Home-based, Health, Pension & more.
- Location: Home-based.
Software Implementation Consultants at all levels with impressive working experience and knowledge of either: Financial Solutions, HRIS, Payroll, ERP or similar software implementation and specifically consulting, project management and requirements gathering, are required by a fast-growing, market-leading ERP company based in Central Birmingham with a lively, vibrant culture, global reach and excellent opportunities for good career progression.
The consultant will be accountable for ensuring all tasks and key milestones are delivered on client projects with a key focus on project management and requirements gathering, you also might well be involved in hands-on design, specification of interfaces, and you will manage all phases of the project delivery lifecycle from requirements to design, build and UAT Testing.
This is an outstanding chance to be cross-train on a leading Finance/ Accounting systems further your consulting skills working for a fast-growing and respected company on enterprise projects for Blue Chip clients in the UK.
Responsibilities as a Software Implementation Consultant include:
- Consulting with clients and other stakeholders to gather benefit and system requirements and documenting in a Fact Find or Project Initiation Document (PID).
- Preparing system functional specifications
- Managing testing of new and existing functionality to defined specifications/requirements and supporting clients in this activity
- Provide customer problem resolution. Identify high priority defects or customer sensitive issues and work with our customers to resolve each problem through the appropriate channels
- Instrumental in the Professional Services team through the generation of new product ideas, improved packaging or improved processes for the delivery of services
Essential skills as a Software Implementation Consultant are:
- Demonstrable track record of implementing both Enterprise software systems or mid-market ERP solutions projects.
- Experience of delivering Financial Solutions, HRIS, Payroll projects or equivalent Consultancy role, ideally (not essential) for a Software Vendor, all levels of experience will be considered
- Experience in documentation of business requirements, analysis, and solutions
- Effective problem solving skills
- High level of understanding of the functionality of Financial/Accounting systems products or similar products
- Capable of building strong customer relationships
- A full UK driving licence and the ability to travel widely as required
Be prepared to travel Nationwide
- Previous experience of similar Finance or ERP systems e.g. Access Dimensions, Infor, X3, SAP B1, Epicor etc.
- Formal training in the principles of project management would also be an advantage.
Salary: £40,000 - 60,000 + Bonus (Depending on experience)
- 25 days' holiday
- Call Allowance
- Pension & Private healthcare
- Life insurance &Childcare Vouchers
- Salary reviews
- Friendly and professional atmosphere, excellent environment for professional growth
- Career progressions
- Great office space & location
- Flexible working
Please apply now with your updated cv
Linkedin: C2B Solutions UK
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.