Residential Development Fee Earner
A fantastic new role has arisen in Newcastle within an award winning commercial firm for a Fee Earner to join the highly reputable Residential Real Estate team. There are now two hundred lawyers acting nationally across the team and over sixteen who are listed as national leaders in the field. Whether you are a non-qualified fee earner or chartered legal executive, the firm is keen to receive applications from all levels of fee earner.
- The team acts for a number of corporate investor, national house-builder and social housing clients, specialising in the acquisition, disposal and management of residential development and investment sites, across the UK, which is likely to be your core caseload for this role.
- The transactions are often high value, complex and offer excellent opportunities to be involved with some of the best quality work in the regions.
- You will be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with your contacts as business development is also an important aspect for all Fee Earners at the firm.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a talented and enthusiastic team who will be as invested in your career development as you are. You will be supported by a collegiate approach, a firm wide commitment to lawyer development and mentoring and supervised by leaders in their field.
- The firm is ideally looking to recruit a Fee Earner with considerable experience in development/investment work.
- The firm is looking to recruit someone with a broad skillset that includes previous experience of residential or commercial development/investment work, strong project management skills, exceptional drafting and communication skills and a commercial outlook.
- You will need to be a robust and resilient fee earner who is used to working with high volumes of work in a fast paced environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.