Implementation Consultant - Analyst - BA - PRINCE2 - Benefits
Implementation Consultant - Implementation Business Analyst - Implementation Project Manager - required for an award winning, well-established IT and Services Organisation based in Leatherhead, Surrey, paying a package of £35,000 - £40,000 + Company Benefits.
Brief summary of Job Description:
Implementation Consultant - Implementation Business Analyst - Implementation Project Manager to ensure projects meet the requirements of the business, stay within budget and are delivered on time; managing client expectations throughout.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience performing within a similar role
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task on simultaneous projects
- Excellent problem solving skills, with high attention to detail
Desired but not essential skills required:
- PRINCE 2 or equivalent qualification would be desirable
- Experience or understanding of Flexible Benefits and/or Pensions/AE market
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- MS project, word and excel skills
- Ability to identify when escalation is required
- Excellent career potential and a modern working environment
- Fantastic location near Leatherhead train station
- Well-established IT and Services Organisation
- Company Bens that include Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
If you are an experienced Implementation Consultant who is looking for your next career challenge/ move then please forward your CV to me.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.