Legal Recruitment Consultant - Graduate/Trainee/Entry Level
We are working with a highly established, global leader in Legal and Compliance Recruitment with international offices in London, Munich, Dusseldorf, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne.
Their London office has an exciting, buzzing atmosphere with specialist Legal and Compliance Recruitment Consultants working directly with the top law firms, well-known multinational corporations and global banking groups.
They allocate significant investment to hiring, training and retaining the very best individuals for their business.
They are currently looking for exceptional Graduates with some legal, commercial, sales or consistent work experience during or after university for immediate start dates.
To be successful here, you will need to be:
- Highly professional with strong academics
- Hardworking and driven to build a long-term career
- Ambitious and resilient (you can’t be afraid of selling)
- Genuine team player
- Persuasive, competitive and proactive
- Sociable, engaging, charismatic and a down-to-earth attitude
Recruitment is a telephone-based sales role. However, this firm’s fundamental approach is to foster the highly professional, long-term relationships with their clients and candidates, which has resulted in them becoming the market leaders in Legal recruitment with outstanding contacts and relationships in Legal and Compliance space.
Salary and Incentives Package for a Graduate Trainee:
- Excellent basic starting salary of £24,000
- Uncapped commission structure
- Quarterly bonuses
- Opportunities to work in any of the global offices
- Private healthcare
- Equity participation scheme
- And perhaps most importantly, unlimited career progression
Does this sounds like the company where you would like to begin your Legal Recruitment career as a Graduate Trainee?
If so, please apply today as we are currently arranging interviews for this role.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to Harriet via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.