Jnr. Implementation Consultant - Finance systems /ERP -£40K
Junior Implementation Consultant - Finance systems /ERP background
Are you working in a Tech Support/Pre sales or similar role, supporting either Accounting/Financial Software Applications and interested in getting into Consultancy position?
We are working with one of the Top 3 leading Software/ERP company in the U.K. Our client is the suppliers, writers and vendors of their own award-winning ERP a best of breed Accounting/Financial Systems.
Due to their ongoing success year-on-year, and in order to sustain and support their successes, they are looking to increase their professional services team by bringing on board 6 new junior consultants to cross-trained on their leading Financial Systems & ERP systems.
Role: Junior Implementation Consultant - Finance systems /ERP background
(All levels of experience considered)
Salary: up to £40,000 + Bonus, Car Allowance, Home-based, Health, Pension & more.
You will be accountable for ensuring all tasks and key milestones are delivered on client projects with a key focus on project management and requirements gathering, you also might well be involved in hands-on design, specification of interfaces, and you will manage all phases of the project delivery lifecycle from requirements to design, build and UAT Testing.
The best thing is that you will get to see your projects through from the start to the finish and will have a chance to get some ownership of implementations as they happen, and develop really good long term relationships with your clients.
This is an outstanding chance to be cross-train on a leading Finance/ Accounting systems, begin & further your consulting career & skills working for a fast-growing and respected company on enterprise projects for Blue Chip clients in the UK.
Essential skills as a Software Implementation Consultant are:
- At least 1 year's experience as a Consultant with enterprise software or 1 years experience as a Senior Service Desk Analyst/Tech Support or similar role. Effective problem solving skills
- Well developed oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- High level of understanding of the functionality of Financial/Accounting systems products or similar products
- Capable of building strong customer relationships
- A full UK driving licence and the ability to travel widely as required
Home-based/ Be prepared to travel Nationwide
- Previous experience of similar Finance or ERP systems e.g. Access Dimensions, Infor, X3, SAP B1, Epicor etc.
Salary: £30,000 - 40,000 + Bonus (Depending on experience)
- 25 days' holiday
- Call Allowance
- Pension & Private healthcare
- Life insurance &Childcare Vouchers
- Salary reviews
- Friendly and professional atmosphere, excellent environment for professional growth
- Career progressions
- Great office space & location
- Flexible working
Please apply now with your updated cv
Linkedin: C2B Solutions UK
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.