Working for an International client with a passion for delivering a first class service and the opportunity to develop your skills into a sucessful career
The client - International Technology client with a vibrant and inspirational atmosphere, a large portfolio of buildings across the world with a large campus in London.
You will oversee the day to day delivery of all Facilities services across the London portfolio. You will work with the clinet to ensure a thorough understanding of their objectives. You will be involved in the space evaluation and planning, preparing annual and quarterly business reviews, procurements of goods and services, ensuring KPIs are met, Project Management of built-out phases and mobilsation of FM services to new buildings, negotiate and liaise with contractors, and ensure a smooth delivery and transition of the new buildings.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Compliance with service provision as detailed in the contract.
- Compliance with the Health and Safety responsibilities.
- High Customer Satisfaction rating as measured in regular surveys.
- Compliance with Best Practice documentation.
- Pursue continuous improvement.