Senior Pastry Chef De Partie Classic French Brasserie
Senior Pastry Chef De Partie | Classic French Brasserie | £26,500
Are you an experienced pastry chef looking to lead a small team of your own? Are you passionate about creating beautiful, classic and iconic French inspired pastry dishes?
One of London's most highly regarded companies in the hospitality and catering industry is looking for a senior pastry Chef de Partie to come in and make this pastry section their own.
- All fresh and made in house
- Classic French techniques mixed in with some more contemporary dishes; with clean, precise and beautiful presentation
- Working under a top Executive Pastry Chef and Head Chef with vast knowledge and experience
- Great opportunities to progress within a company that truly cares about their staff development plans
This requires an excellent personality fit, the chef we're looking for:
- motivated to lead a small team of pastry demi chefs, is a capable teacher, motivator and manager of others
- Wants to join a company that supports and nurtures your career
- Good salary for this unique position of £26,500
- Working 50 hours/week with paid overtime and other bonuses
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles in the Hospitality and Catering Industry in London.
Change Hospitality is acting as an Employment Agency for the Hospitality and Catering Industry in Islington, London in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title (Senior Pastry Chef De Partie | Classic French Brasserie ) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Senior Pastry Chef De Partie | Classic French Brasserie