Walking Field Service Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of chilled mains water solutions for corporate environments, and they are seeking a Walking Field Service Engineer with experience of the water industry to join their expanding operations in the West End area of London. They will work on foot in Central London with a company issued Oyster Card visiting client sites.
The client is provides water coolers, taps, filtration, and POU water solutions. The role is focused in the London area, where this company already have a proven track record. The Walking Field Service Engineer will work on foot, and they will be visiting premises and performing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and also repairing a wide range of water coolers and mains-fed services in both small local companies and large businesses. This role would suit an experienced Field Service Engineer in the water, vending, catering or related industries. Candidates who have a NVQ or apprenticeship focused on plumbing or engineering would also be suitable.
The successful candidate will be hands on, organised, able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team. They will also need to be thorough and possess excellent communication and customer service skills. It is important that the Walking Field Service Engineer is able to promote a positive image of the company at all times, as they will be the \"face\" of the business.
In return the candidate will receive a salary of around £23-£27k depending on experience, as well as a company issued Oyster card allowing unlimited travel throughout London, and the opportunity to work overtime whenever they choose, earning double time at the weekends should they wish.
- Servicing, maintaining, and fixing a wide range of water coolers and plumbed-in POU water systems
- Responding to service calls from Head Office in a timely and organised manner
- Liaising with the internal Service Desk to ensure all faults and visits are logged accurately
- Visiting client sites on a daily basis
- Managing a small stock of spare parts and equipment
- Travelling via public transport to client sites across London Zones 1-6.
- Full training on the equipment will be provided as necessary.
If you are an experienced Field Service Engineer, and are looking for a dynamic role in a fun environment and industry, please submit your CV for consideration.