Senior Credit Risk Analyst - SAS - Managerial Route!
Senior Credit Risk Analyst - SAS - Managerial Route
Up to £50,000 + strong package + bonus
An innovative and high profile financial services business is offering an exciting opportunity for a risk analyst to develop their skill set in a new portfolio. This role operates across the entire Credit Risk life-cycle, and therefore offers a great opportunity for a dynamic analyst who is looking to progress within their career both technically and commercially.
This is a key role within the team so if you're a Credit Risk Analyst who wants to be challenged in a supportive environment where you have best in class training and career development advice then this role is for you!
THE ROLE - Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- As a Senior Credit Risk Analyst in this innovative team you will be responsible for delivering all aspect of the analysis required for the successful management of the new portfolio.
- You will have an incredibly wide remit and will cover aspects of of portfolio management, collections, capital and impairment pieces, loss forecasting and credit policy.
- As such you will be required to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders and teams across the business. For example you will work with new product teams, liaise with marketing and provide recommendations to the customer decisioning team. Therefore your analysis will have a wide impact across the business.
- Hands on SAS and/or SQL analytical skills will be a key aspect of this role, as well as commercial understanding and insight.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Senior Credit Risk Analyst will likely have the following skills and experience...
- Educated to a degree level, ideally within a numerical or data based discipline (mathematics, statistics, computer science)
- Proven experience in a data-based credit risk environment, a proven understanding of the full credit risk life cycle
- Proven commercial coding experience utilising SAS or SQL on large sets of data
- An interest in the wider commercial impact of the results of analysis, and proven ability translating analysis into decisioning and insight
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £50,000 plus a wide range of benefits including competitive bonus, generous pension and flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY...
To find out more about this role and others similar to this one please contact Faye Sheldrake at Harnham or submit your CV following the link on this page.