Java Developer - Oracle - JBOSS - J2EE - Swing - Agile - Lead
Java Developer - Senior Java Developer - Java - Web - Agile - JBOSS - WebSphere - Senior - Colchester - £65,000 + excellent benefits package.
Brief summary of Job Description:
Java Developer - Lead Java Developer position for a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex to maintain and improve competence in Java (J2EE and Swing), whilst working within an Agile development team at all stages of the development cycle.
Key Skills Required:
- Essential that you have a good degree in Computer Science, e-commerce or related subject
- Team leadership/mentoring experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (OO)
- Java Developer will have the essential skills in JBOSS, Websphere or Weblogic
Desired but not essential skills required:
- Build Tools (Maven , Ant, Gradle)
- JMS, Relational Mapping Tools (e.g. Hibernate),
- Data Mining, OLAPS, PLSQL programming skills, NoSQL
- Awarding winning Global business
- Working with a team of developers whilst following Agile practices
- Fantastic location and stunning surrounding
- Excellent company benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers and many more
Please get in touch and send me your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer - follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.