Behaviour mentor/TA needed- Secondary school- East London
Behaviour Mentor/TA required for a Behaviour Unit within a Mainstream School- Immediate start
Our client is an excellent Behaviour Unit within a Mainstream Secondary school looking for an experienced Behaviour Mentor/TA to start immediately for two terms, with the chance of a permanent contract from September.
**TEAM-TEACH training is desirable but not essential**
The Ideal Candidate;
- Previous experience with challenging behaviour is essential as part of this role.
- Passion and commitment to helping re-integrate pupils into mainstream school.
- General interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of ADHD, EBD and Autism would be diserable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-supported behaviour unit and contribute to engaging students in learning, with the end result of them being re-integrated back into mainstream school. The SENCO is looking for someone energetic, enthusiastic and above all passionate to join the team. This unit requires someone who is patient and above all can deal with difficult behaviour.
- Students age range is from 11-16
- Short distance from the nearest tube station
- £65-£80 per day
- Full time position, Monday to Friday
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to the attention of Alfred Bache or give him a call on 0
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements. ASQ Education partners with a number of SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.