CRM Manager/ECRM Manager/Email Marketing Manager - Travel
Are you a CRM Manager, ECRM Manager OR Email Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in a fast moving environment?
Do you have experience creating email focused CRM strategies?
Are you data focused and able to use customer insight to build CRM campaigns?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing Travel Company?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The leading consumer travel company is looking for a CRM Manager/ECRM Manager/Email Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team and manage the email marketing & CRM Strategy for the business.
The company is transforming the marketing team, they have recently appointed a senior level marketer to transform the team and take them to the cutting edge of consumer marketing. The company is a one of the most recognised bands in the UK and has 1,000s of visits to its website daily and looking for talented marketers to join the team and drive customer engagement and brand engagement.
Their culture is centred around empowerment & passion for their products with appointment of their new Marketing Director there is a new drive within the team to grow and expand. The Marketing Director is a real leader within marketing, they focus on empowering the team to succeed and grow within their roles.
This role's mission is to really drive the CRM strategy from day one. This role will create a CRM programme, focusing on driving continued engagement with the brand as well as driving a number of CRM objectives such as: Retain, Cross-Sell, Up-Sell, Migrate & Reactive.
Their culture is a dynamic and fun place to work, they are looking for driven, ambitious individuals to join their team and help us regrow the business.
This is a great place to work if you are looking to grow and develop into a commercially focused Marketer who is responsible for driving customer retention.
As a CRM Manager/ECRM Manager/Email Marketing Manager you will join the wider Marketing team reporting directly into the Senior CRM Manager and be responsible for:
- Creating a eCRM programme: delivering communications to counter: abandon, onboard and retention (retain, cross-sell, up-sell, migrate and reactivate)
- Translate growth plans into clear targets and key performance indicators.
- Use of multi-channel trigger and Best Next Action CRM activity
- Use customer insight and statistical models to develop customer contact plans, allocating customer investment, targeting communications and developing propositions
- Implement and manage an always on test and learn programme
- Demonstrate strong understanding of analytical campaign reports to make recommendations for future test and learn
- Apply customer segmentation, value and propensity models in Acquisition, Retention and Cross Sell Strategies with solid experience in analysis tools, predictive and descriptive modelling
- Use industry leading data and analytical tools such as SAS and SQL (preferred but not essential) to interrogate and manipulate data
- Reporting on campaign performance and trends to wider business and senior management team
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach to CRM, they will be a team player who has extensive experience in multi-channel marketing and must have the ability to take the lead on marketing campaigns & keep the customer at the heart of business endeavours.
The CRM Manager/ECRM Manager/Email Marketing Manager role requires the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience within /CRM Marketing
- A demonstrable background in email marketing
- Experience using an email marketing tool
- Experience running an eCRM programme with 1,000's of members
- Business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Stakeholder management
- Advocate CRM best practice
- Team player
- A passion for CRM and data
Title: CRM Manager/ECRM Manager/Email Marketing Manager
Salary: £30k - £40k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing