BDM - International Travel - Hull - Startup
CloudScope are working with an amazingly successful start-up, they are a provider of online video advertising in the North, showing 5 video adverts online every second in the UK
Having started less than a year ago the company has already won top industry awards and acquired one of the largest food and drink companies, and one of the largest UK airlines as clients.
Having closed a round of investment, they’re looking to build and grow the partnership team. And they’re looking for someone to lead that growth. The role is a great mix of partnership building and partnerships management and requires a passionate person with an attitude to make things happen.
Equity share + Commission to be discussed at final stage
- Reporting directly to the CTO
- Visit partners, situated across the UK and internationally in Texas, Paris and Amsterdam. (we try to do meetings over the phone to maintain a work/life balance)
- Operate as the main point of contact for existing partners
- Develop and maintains long-term relationships
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing partners
- Scout, meet and recruit brand new partners.
- Report directly to the CEO in weekly team progress meetings
- Negotiate and close of new business opportunities.
- 3-4 years’ B2B sales experience preferably in the technology sector
- Experience generating and closing new business leads
- Experience in pitching to clients. You are also a consultative seller rather than a hard seller.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities and is commercially minded.
- Consultative selling approach