Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant - Investment Banking
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Investment Banking
- Are you interested in working with the world’s top Investment Banks?
- Excited about a 6 month work placement in their New York office?
- Does a starting salary of £22k and £80k OTE interest you
- How about working in the heart of the City of London?
- Or an environment where 30 of the 40 consultants earned over £100k in 2015?
This company are the only pure specialist in the Risk Management and Compliance space and they are high placed partners to an exclusive client base.
From day one as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be given thorough and on-going training to make sure you can maximise your potential. You will be taught everything from how to be successful at business development, understanding your niche market, to headhunting the best talent in the market place.
What is on offer for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants?
- Uncapped earning potential
- Excellent training
- Meritocratic career progression
- Significant responsibility
- Incentives including monthly lunch clubs, holidays, gym membership etc.
Due to the specialist nature of this client's market, your focus will be proactively generating candidates proactively generating candidates through direct approaches (headhunting), regardless of whether they’re actively looking for new opportunities.
Learning these headhunting methodologies will place you in the top 10% of the entire recruitment industry and you will comfortably be earning 6 figures by year 2.
This company are very active in London and New York and once established you will have the option to work in either office.
What will you need to be a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* A degree in any discipline or be an extremely dynamic 2nd jobber
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* A self-starting and ambitious nature
* The desire to learn all about a complex specialist market
* Ideally some proactive sales experience although this is not essential
* Something that makes you stand out e.g. a sporting achievement that required commitment, focus and dedication
With over 15 years of experience, we are the leading supplier of Graduate and 2nd jobber Trainee Recruitment Consultants to the top tier Recruitment companies in Central London. Our MD previously worked directly for James Caan (Dragon's Den/Recruitment Guru) and we only work with firms, operating at the highest level in most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
If you're interested in this Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply below and we will be in touch.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.