Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - RGN- Maidstone
Arrow Recruitment is currently looking for a DeputyHome Manager for a Highly Respected Healthcare provider situated in Maidstone. This Beautiful Home provides Nursing care for patients with a range of conditions such as dementia and physical disabilities.
As the Deputy Home Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring the home operates effectively whilst ensuring the very best quality care.
The Deputy Home Manager will be expected to:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Recruit, train, supervision and appraisal of the team.
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs.
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy.
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Regulatory Standards
- Competitive Salary
- Payment of your NMC fees
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training: Including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
- Comfortable Staff Rooms
- Guaranteed Hours
K: Deputy Home Manager, Registered General Nurse, RGN, Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse, Nursing