Economics Graduate - Sales Support Executive
Economics Graduates Wanted!
FX Sales Support Executive - West End
£25k - £30kpa
Our client, an exciting start-up market intelligence company, is looking for an Economics (or similar) graduate to join them as a Sales Support Executive.
Our client works with the leading banks and payments companies internationally and focuses on high grade, independent, real market data on the FX and International payments sector.
With a 2:1 or above in Economics (or similar) and a minimum or 1 years' experience within sales support, sales admin or account management, you will provide support to the sales team and respond to customer and prospect queries.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess strong PC skills (MS office including Excel), an excellent analytical mindset, confident communication and customer service skills and high attention to detail.
Key responsibilities in this Sales Support Executive role will include:
- Providing troubleshooting assistance for client on boarding, account statuses and relevant problems
- Providing data and guides to help the sales team
- Managing sales tracking tools and providing reports
- Keeping record of sales trends
- Liaising with other departmental teams
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
Key skills and attributes required to be considered for this opportunity:
- Bachelor degree (min. 2:1) in Economics or similar
- Min. 1 years previous experience in a sales support role (or similar)
- Ability to interpret sales metrics
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Confident communicator with the ability to maintain key relationships
- PC literate with proficiency in MS Office (including strong Excel skills)
- Previous experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Mail, Calendar) would be advantageous
- Analytical mindset with exceptional attention to detail
- Organised, professional team player with the ability to multitask
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting company? If so we want to hear from you!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting 'Economics Grad - Sales Support'
Thank you for reading this Economics Grad / Sales Support job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.