Software Engineer, Back End, Front End, Full Stack (Various) - London Bridge
Are you a skilled Mid or Senior Level software engineer seeking a unique opportunity within a great company that works to good standards, has interesting projects, pays well and will provide you with the right level of support to progress?
This is a particularly good time to join the company as they are moving all development to the UK and investing heavily in bolstering resources in all areas with the first phase of 8 starting this week.
If you are a mid or senior level Front End, Back End or Full Stack developer with skills in any of the following areas please contact us for further information.
- PHP, node.js, python
- Symfony (2 or 3)
- Continuous Integration, Deployment and Deliver
- Source control (git)
- Mysql, MS-SQL
- Amazon Web Services (or any other experience of building large scale, distributed web applications)
- Behaviour and Test driven development practices
- Agile Project Management (Scrum or Kanban)
- (HTML, CSS, JS)
- (Angular 2, Backbone.js, Vue.js)
- Very Competitive salary + Bonus
- Flexible working
- Half days
- Pension and life assurance
- Plenty of training and support