Senior Security Consultant - London EC2
Job; Senior Security Consultant - London EC2
Applicants must have lived in the UK for at least 5 years and have an EU passport.
This company is a leading independent cyber security consulting firm based in London but operating across the UK. Their business includes Penetration Testing, Security Compliance and Advisory Services. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK it’s an exciting time to join their team and be part of their growth.
Their straight-talking approach to security means they enjoy fantastic relationships with their clients; and they are looking for a Senior Security Consultant to join their team and head the delivery of information security audit and advisory services. You will be responsible for the delivery of all consulting projects and for growing/shaping their consulting practice. You will report directly to their CEO. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual that seeks fast career progression and to be recognised for their achievements.
As a Senior Security Consultant, you will join a highly experienced team that delivers work on client projects in London and the South East.
- Information security assessments.
- Delivering PCI DSS Compliance projects, including remediation, advisory and audit.
- Leading ISO 27001 Compliance projects.
- Virtual CISO and board level engagement.
- Involvement with projects in web or mobile application testing, or infrastructure testing.
- Delivering reports to clients that highlight areas of identified weaknesses.
- Providing advice to clients on technical-remediation routes.
- Delivering all projects to the very high standards their clients expect; and on time.
- Work with other members of their team to share knowledge and experience, and to find creative ways of solving technical issues.
- Attending project commencement calls and meetings to finalise the scope for upcoming projects.
- 5+ years’ experience of delivering hands-on audit and advisory projects.
- Strong IT background in cloud, network, workstation and server technologies.
- You should hold (or be working toward) at least one of the following qualifications: CISSP; QSA;
- The ability to work towards client-led or internal deadlines.
- Full knowledge of PCI DSS and ISO 27001; and remediation routes.
- You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to write strong technical reports; including the ability to clearly explain discovered gaps/weaknesses, and how a client could remediate.
- Highly responsive with an ability to handle escalations quickly and professionally.
Desirable / Nice to Have;
- From a "big four" background; and looking to move into a smaller, dynamic and fast-paced consulting company.
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor.
- PA-QSA certification.
- Master’s degree in information security.
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to approx. £90k (neg.),
- Benefits; unmatched career progression and grow through levels in one of their industry’s leading independently owned cyber security companies, flexible working and/or home working available, funded training for recognized qualifications, additional flexible benefits.
- Location; London EC2,
- How to get to them; a short walk from either Liverpool Street or Bank tube station/s,
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- NB: Applicants must have lived in the UK for at least 5 years and have an EU passport.
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; cyber security pci dss pci-dss pcidss qsa gdpr cissp iso 27001 web mobile test testing audit auditing advisory London consultant consult consultancy client customer project