Hardware Team Leader
I am currently working with a safety critical Electronics Manufacturer from Europe that are opening up a new department within the Bristol area that are building a team of Electronics Engineers. They are currently looking for a Lead Hardware Engineer to come on board and work with them in technically leading the Analogue and Digital Development. They are able to pay a salary of up to £60,000.
The Skill set required Includes:
- Experience as a Senior/Principle or Leading Hardware Engineer or 10+ years
- Analogue & Digital Electronics Design
- Commercial Electronics Development Experience - Design for manufacture, Validation & Verification
- Mixed Signal Design – Analogue & Digital
- Component Selection
- Ability to interface boards with Micro Controllers
- PCB Design & Schematic capture – ORCAD, Allegro Design
They would also be keen to see experience designing electronics within a safety critical environment.
This manager is looking to get the right individual started as soon as possible and are able to interview as soon as Monday 10th July.
If that sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about then please do feel free to get in touch with Lloyd at X4 Group usi