Senior Accounts Mgr / Partner Designate - Accountancy Practice
Trial Balance is working with one of the leading accounting firms in the South-West to identify a high calibre individual to take on a Senior Management role, with a clear route to Partnership in the short to medium term. This firm has an excellent reputation and a dynamic and driven candidate is sought to maintain their exceptionally high standards.
This role will be focused on delivery, client satisfaction and business development, and your duties will include:
* Taking responsibility for your own client portfolio, providing all round accounting services and advice
* Review of year end accounts and resulting income tax or corporation tax returns
* Controlling and reviewing VAT return preparation
* Dealing with day to day client matters and liaising with a Partner on general issues and specific one off projects
* Providing a comprehensive business advice service through client meetings and business plans
* Management of the portfolio to ensure all deadlines are met;
* Organisation and oversight of the administration of the client portfolio to deal with billing and work flow
* Marketing the firm and helping to bring in new clients as well as promoting added value services provided by the firm
* Supervisory role - assisting with the day to day running of the department; mentoring and training more junior members of the team; managing the overall workloads of the department.
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
* ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent);
* Practice experience (either large, national firm or regional, independent accountancy practice;
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with colleagues and clients;
* Able to demonstrate strong technical expertise in all aspects of accounting and taxation, along with the additional competencies in client facing,
* Strong business development skills and the aptitude to progress in the firm.
* Excellent staff management and mentorship skills.
In exchange my client offers a professional working environment, fast track career progression, the opportunity to join a high performing team and an excellent salary and benefits package.
Don't miss this opportunity to share in the success of one of the region's leading firms... Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3731.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.