Senior Restaurant Manager, c£50K Quality Volume Restaurant SW1E
Seeking a SENIOR RESTAURANT MANAGER to join a dynamic, fast paced, all-day quality dining restaurant.
This restaurant boasts 150 covers and is set over two floors with an outdoor seating area. Serving everything from a quick snack and a coffee, through to a busy evening bar and restaurant.
The menu focuses on grass fed meats served with an Australian twist, using quality seasonal produce. Alongside a selection of craft beers, rotating weekly local guest beers and cocktails.
We are looking for a fantastic Senior Restaurant manager to come on board and help us to drive the business forward to the next level. This role is primarily a front of house customer service based job, focusing on driving the evening service.
The restaurant manager will need to have:
- A minimum of three years' experience in a quality, high volume establishment
- A thorough knowledge of back of house paperwork, including budgeting, costing and rotering.
- Have a customer first ethos and can do attitude
- Enjoy recruiting, developing and managing a team
- Have a fantastic eye for detail and implementing service standards
- Passion for New World Wines
- Excellent training and progression within the company
- Potential new sites in development in the future
We are offering a competitive salary of c£40K + Fantastic Bonuses for the right candidate, if this sounds like you, then please send through your CV!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.