Senior Management Accountant - Qualified - Sports Media
Our client is a leading Sports and entertainment company based in central London who are looking for a qualified management accoutant to join a dynamic, fun and enthusastic team. The person must have a can do attitude, be a team player and work well under pressure and enjoys a challenge.
Description Duties: -
- Provide accurate reporting to the Management team and aid with the decision making process
- Produce management accounts for at least 2 business units including liaison with budget holders
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts and Audit and working on the main 'group’ accounts (at least 5 entities)
- Full general ledger maintenance and reconciliation for business units.
- Preparation of a variety of analysis for management
- Full Involvement in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting exercise
- Payroll (outsourced) reconciliations, PAYE, P11D, PSA reconciliations.
Ad hoc duties re payroll administration
- Staff monthly analysis
- Pension preparation ,reconciliation and upload
- VAT / Moss returns for a number of entities - Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly - Involvement in the implementation of a document scanning project
- Ad hoc duties within the department
The Ideal Candidate Specification
Qualified Accountant, experience within an SME environment
• Experience of managing a GL and preparing Management Accounts
• Strong control and reconciliation skills
• Ideally a user of Sage 200 (recently implemented), otherwise experience of Sage 50 or 100
• A 'hands-on’ approach to work, prepared to post journals, resolve AP/expenses/AR issues as required and monitor/control movements through the companies’ bank accounts.
• High level of Excel experience ( etc V Look up , What if function) Well presented with excellent verbal and written communications
The team: Ultimate report to Finance Director, direct report to Financial Controller.
Hours Core hours: 9am to 5.30pm - Additional hours maybe required at times such as month end, budget and year end.