Early Years TA-Permanent - September- Camden
We are looking for an Early Years TA for this permanent position starting at a OFSTED "outstanding" pre- prepatory school located in Camden in September.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be part of a team.
You will be supporting the class teacher, keeping track of pupils' progression, reporting back and communicating with the teacher. You will work with small groups of children and 1:1 where necessary, encouraging independent learning as well as organising creative and educational activities.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience working in a school or nursery setting.
- Ideally have very good knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum.
- Idelly hold a NVQ L3 TA certification.
- Have a true passion for working with children and 'the right positive attitude.'
- Be a very kind, nurturing, understanding.
- A pre-prepatory school based at the heart of the community.
- Located less than a 5 minute walk from the local station (tube and over ground.)
- Based in the borough of Camden.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.