eCommerce Manager - Global eCommerce
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, Ecommerce Manager or Ecommerce Strategy Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience owning the P&L and overall sales architecture for a fast moving ecommerce site?
Do you want to be responsible for driving new and renewing sales for one of the largest ecommerce sites in the world?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing consumer technology businesses in the world?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the fastest growing consumer technology brands globally. They are looking to grow their Global Marketing team by adding a Global ecommerce Manager to the team. This role will report directly to the Global Director of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for owning the sales architecture for the business. This role will be responsible for driving new and renewing sales for the ecommerce, through the effective management of the online sales funnel including online acquisition, ecommerce cart optimisation and customer communications
The company is an up and coming consumer technology brand. On the consumer side they are known for their high quality and award winning Consumer Technology Products. This role is within the digital team which is responsible for driving the website globally and managing: Strategy, Content Architecture, Search (SEO) & Analytics Globally.
They are a global business and are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with up-coming vacancies in digital, campaigns and communications to maintain their growth plans.
This role is responsible for championing the brand digitally, they are looking for someone to help the company become a renowned brand in a crowded digital market.
The company is a well-known brand within the consumer technology market and has big plans to grow and develop globally. Headquartered in Holborn they are easily commutable from all mainline London stations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage an overarching consumer sales strategy consistent.
- Responsible for new order sales conversion, renewal booking performance, LTV and AOV.
- Maximize online sales techniques to increase sales generation.
- Develop, implement and optimize techniques for generating paying subscription customers.
- Increase customer lifetime value with comprehensive retention and cross selling programs.
- Lead bulk sales team
- Ensure comprehensive tracking and analytics are in place across the customer journey.
- Understand the customer journeys on site, on Avast and in campaigns by analysing the data, looking for opportunities and maximising them.
- Drive and direct the marketing teams to win both in sales to new customers and x-campaigning. Challenge teams with the sales data to look for new channels and performance improvements.
- Establish best-in-class marketing tools and capabilities to efficiently evaluate, run and scale consumer sales and marketing activity.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering departments to provide business requirements and priorities to drive product development, marketing capabilities and efficiencies.
- Ensure that an accurate annual bottom-up planning and forecasting model is built and implemented with monthly/quarterly reporting updates.
- Manage payment gateway operations and optimisation initiatives.
Title: eCommerce Manager
Salary: £60k - £75k dependent on experience
Benefits: Up to 30% Bonus & Benefits
The idea candidate will be a high-energy, ambitions digital marketing/ecommerce professional looking for the next step working for a global brand. Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- Several years of online web experience with some gained in the tech space- both online and in application or a comparable business
- Deep understanding of customer journey flows and web interactions
- Passion for the tech industry - a natural curiosity to find out what is happening and how to engage others in the story
- Ability to translate analytics and insights into user experience flow and content ideas to help achieve the business objectives
- International experience with additional languages is a bonus
- Ideally Degree qualified
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com