FX Broker (Deliverable FX) - FCA Regulated Firm - London - City
FX Broker (Deliverable FX)
Permanent / Full Time
Location: London, City
Salary: Basic (OTE) plus commission (uncapped)
We are looking for an experienced deliverable fx broker for a leading independent FCA regulated deliverable fx company based in the heart of the City of London.
Ideal candidates will have worked in either a financial brokerage with a deliverable FOREX capability or respectable financial institutions.
This is a great career opportunity for an ambitious and confident individual with experience as an deliverable fx broker to further their career in the City.
Essential Qualities and Requirements for Deliverable FX Broker:
- Excellent knowledge of the FX markets and products.
- The ability to generate new business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent business development skills.
- Good organisation skills.
Primary Responsibilities for Deliverable FX Broker include:
- Develop and run your own book of client assets.
- Maintain strong professional contacts and relationships as well as generating new business.
- Meet individual targets in relation to assets under management and revenue generation.
- Attend business meetings.
- Maximise retention as well as growing and managing your business by maintaining regular contact with clients in order to be aware of their requirements, to advise on business and market developments and to identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain the necessary FCA and Company regulatory requirements.
Only applications from UK residence will be considered
Key words: Stockbroker, Private Client Stockbroker, Senior Stockbroker, Trainee stockbroker, Junior stockbroker, Advisory Stockbroker, Execution Only Stockbroker, Discretionary Stockbroker, Sales Trader, Equity Broker, Derivatives Broker, FX Broker, Commodities Broker, Fixed Income Broker, Financial Sales Executive, Stockbroker Account Executive, Financial Services, Financial Markets, Equities, Derivatives, FX, Commodities, Fixed Income, CFD, Spread Betting, Stock Market.