CRM / Customer Experience Manager - Global FinTech
CRM / Customer Experience Manager - Global FinTech - London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, fast-growing global FinTech brand, headquartered in Central London as a CRM / Customer Experience Manager. You will take a lead in optimising customer experience (CX), focussing on the areas of product, data and customer service that interface with CRM.
The role will report into the Head of CRM / CX, and the successful incumbent will join a dynamic and growing team with lots of opportunity for career progression.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Experienced and proven CRM / CRM marketing skills, with recent customer experience (CX) skills - c3years+ experience
- Highly analytical & curious
- Google Analytics, Google Optimize, or similar analytics package experience
- Good broad multi-channel marketing skills, and CRM across email, targeted social and display
- Strategy (insight and commercial impact) experience
- Experience in creating end-to-end customer journeys
- Project Management experience (customer journey mapping, content creation, test implementation, setting and measuring KPI’s)
- Customer feedback & satisfaction experience
- Marketing automation experience
- A good blend of technical, analytical and commercial experience
- Deep technical understanding of new trends and technologies
- Ability to structure and manipulate large & disjointed data sets, providing valuable insights and reports for board level decisions
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Degree educated, preferably with additional marketing qualifications
- Improve commercial performance across key metrics, like Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and Conversion Rate
- Drive CLV by creating an experience that wows customers
- Increase the conversion rate of sign-ups to active customers, and repeat transactions of existing customers
- Increase customer satisfaction - interpreting and actioning customer feedback to improve soft metrics like NPS and the wider customer experience
- Take a data-driven approach to managing customer experience improvement projects across the customer lifecycle, including responsibility for customer journey mapping, creating content, implementation and analysis.
- Translate analytical findings into actionable insights and business actions & recommendations
- Remain at forefront of knowledge on new marketing, CRM, CX and customer service technologies and techniques
This is a superb opportunity for a talented CRM / CX Manager to shape the online future of this brand, and to build a strong and sustainable customer experience programme within an incredibly exciting and fast-growing company.
Salary Package: to £50k with superb benefits on top: Bonus, Health, Life, Medical, 9% Contributory Pension, Flexi-Time, Remote working opportunities.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.marketing-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Keywords: CRM, CX, GA, Google Analytics, customer journey, customer experience, email, marketing, data, insights, ecommerce, e-commerce, mobile, apps, iOS, android, degree, A/B, split testing, multivariate, multi-variant, online marketing, digital marketing, global, international, fintech, financial, London, team, remittance, trading, exchange, foreign exchange, fx, transfers, money, permanent.