Location: Tonbridge / Tunbridge Wells / Paddock Wood / Maidstone
Hours: Flexible (Full Time 40 hours per week, part time also available)
Pay: £20,800 – £21,840 pa (Representative of 40 hours per week and sleep ins paid at £45 per night minimum)
Due to increased demand in the local area, we are looking to add to our well established support teams working in the local community. This is an exciting new opportunity with favourable hours, flexibility, extensive training & development opportunities and great rates of pay.
We are looking for staff to support various new clients to complete daily activities such as attending day services, as well as offering support to our established houses with long standing clients.
We have a young and fun-loving group of service users who want to get out and enjoy their summers! If you have an interest in supporting others and like to have fun as you work, this could be the perfect role for you…
We are looking for people with the following skills and attributes:
- Confident, happy people to join our small, established teams
- Ability to use own initiative; for example, planning fun days out
- Flexibility to work within a rota pattern that covers 24 hours, including sleep ins
- Ability to work as a team and lone work
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
We do not do drop in / drop out calls and are dedicated to offering the highest quality support. This ensures meaningful engagement and consistency for our service users, and job security and investment in our staff. No experience is required as all mandatory training is included, as well as a variety of additional specialist training.
Due to the structure of the support we provide, Elysium also offers a unique opportunity for staff including the following benefits:
- Flexible hours, including full time contracted hours (40 hours per week). Part time roles also available
- Excellent rates of pay
- Comprehensive training package, including full induction and mentoring support
- Opportunities to build on your knowledge and progress your career, including Health & Social Care Diplomas up to level 5 (dependent on position)
- Rewarding job role with great service users
- Happy and fun working environment in well presented, person centred, ‘homely’ properties
If you meet the requirements and believe that this Support Worker role is right for you then please apply today!
All successful applicants will require a full enhanced DBS check and offers are subject to satisfactory references.